1L Mobil Almo 525
This oil is purchased in bulk from one of Mobil's authorised distributors. We decant the oil into bottles ourselves for sale in smaller quantities. The plastic bottle, cap and label are not original Mobil items. The original Mobil batch numbers are included on the label to provide traceability to the manufacturing batch.
Mobil Almo 525 is an ISO VG 46 grade Pneumatic Tool Oil.
Mobil Almo 500 Series oils are a range of solvent refined paraffinic mineral oils containing emulsifying, antiwear, anti-rust and adhesive type additives. They have been developed to provide wear and corrosion protection in rock drills and other pneumatic tools used in mining and other industrial applications.
Mobil Almo 500 Series oils offer the following benefits:
- Good protection for all reciprocating and rotary parts against corrosion afforded by anti-rust characteristics
- Extended working life of moving parts due to good protection against wear
- Protection against the formation of gummy deposits which cause sluggish valve action is provided by good chemical stability
- Reduced tendency in wet conditions for water wash-off as a result of adhesive properties
- Good low temperatures lubrication with reduced tendencies to icing and few tool stoppages in icing conditions
- Improved working environment due to less fog in confined spaces
- Reduced operating costs following lower maintenance costs and less downtime for repair and replacement
Mobil Almo 525 is recommended for use as an air line lubricant in most air tool applications both percussive and rotary. It also finds useful application as a winter grade rock drill oil.
Mobil Almo 527 is a general purpose lubricant for lubrication of medium and severe duty air tools used in mine, quarry and civil engineering applications.
Mobil Almo 532 is recommended for severe duty operations in open pit mines, quarries and contractor applications in winter.
Even in the presence of large amounts of water the Mobil Almo 500 Series oils distribute readily to all moving parts of pneumatic equipment. The adhesive and emulsifying agents encourage the maintenance of continuous oil films to reduce wear and guard against rusting.
The additive materials used have been carefully selected to avoid obnoxious or dangerous odours which can be disagreeable, cause eye burning or nausea. This is particularly important when working in mines and enclosed spaces.
The load carrying property of Mobil 500 Almo Series oils minimises wear on heavily loaded parts and their chemical stability prevents the formation of gummy type deposits and sludges. Mobil Almo 500 Series oils provide good protection against rust and corrosion in the presence of condensate water. Their low pour points ensure adequate lubrication in the cold environment produced by air expansion - and so guard against icing stoppages.
- Ingersoll Rand Rock Drill Oil Extra Light/Light
Please check your machine manual for the correct oil specified and ensure you are buying the correct grade of oil for your machine.
If your machine manual specifies a grade of oil that you are finding it difficult to get, then please do get in touch, as we may be able to source it and add it to our stock list.
|HS Code (Customs)||271019|
|Viscosity||ISO VG 46|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Base Oil Type||Mineral Oil|