Mobil DTE™ 20 Series oils are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils.
They meet the stringent requirements of hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and numerically controlled (NC) machine tools.
These products met the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers, allowing use of a single product with excellent performance characteristics.
The Mobil DTE™ 20 Series antiwear hydraulic oils were developed with major equipment builders to meet the demanding requirements of high-pressure and high-output hydraulic systems as well as other components such as close clearance servo-valves and the high accuracy numerically controlled (NC) machine tools. Mobil DTE 20 Series oils are formulated to:
- Improve total hydraulic system performance
- Provide for long oil and equipment life
- Help reduce maintenance costs
- Help reduce system deposits and wear
Features and Benefits
- Excellent oxidation stability helps reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life
- Enhanced anti-wear and corrosion protection of system components using various metallurgy help extend component life and improve production capacity
- Controlled demulsibility protects systems from small and large quantities of water
- Keep clean properties reduce system deposits and sludge help protect equipment and extend equipment life, reduce maintenance costs and improve total system performance
- Quality reserve maintains performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals
- Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build-up or where sludge and deposits form with conventional products
- Hydraulic systems requiring a high load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection, and when thin oil-film corrosion protection is an asset
- Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
- Systems containing gears and bearings
- Machines employing a wide range of components using various metallurgy
Please note, the DTE 20 Series of oils are being replaced by the DTE 20 Ultra Series.
For more details, visit the Mobil Website.